Government of India
Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Boards
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.02/2019 for PARAMEDICAL CATEGORIES
| Important |
Dates & Time
|Date of Publication in Employment News||23.02.2019|
|Date of Publication in official websites of RRBs||04.03.2019|
|Opening of online registration of application||04.03.2019 at 10:00 hrs|
|Closing of online registration of application||02.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs|
|Closing of offline payment||04.04.2019 at 13:00 hrs|
|Closing of online payment||05.04.2019 at 22:00 hrs|
|Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects||07.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019|
|Cat. No||Name of the post||Level as per 7th CPC||Initial Pay (Rs.)||Medical standard||Total Vacancies|
|6||HEALTH and MALARIA INSPECTOR GRADE III||6||35400||C1||289|
|7||LAB SUPERINTENDENT GRADE III||6||35400||B1||25|
|11||PHARMACIST GRADE III||5||29200||C2||277|
|15||LADY HEALTH VISITOR||4||25500||C1||02|
|16||LAB ASSISTANT GRADE II||3||21700||B1||82|
1. Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration (02.04.2019). CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
2. Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information in the detailed CEN available on the official websites of RRBs.
3. Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs indicated at Para 20.0 of the CEN and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
4. Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail. The Mobile Number and e-mail ID should be active till the completion of recruitment process. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
5. Vacancies for the various posts notified are given at Annexure-B
6. Level of the post and Pay: It is indicated against each post at Annexure-A.
7. Age Limit as on 01.07.2019:
The lower and upper age limits prescribed for each post are indicated at Para 5.1 with relevant upper age relaxation.
8. Medical Standard:
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment
9. Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. Candidates can modify the application particulars except RRB chosen, E-mail ID and Mobile Number, even after submission of application, but within the last date of submission of application, by paying modification fee. However, after the last date for submission of application, RRBs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the information furnished in the application.
10. Stages of Exam: There shall be a single stage Computer Based Test (CBT). However, RRBs reserve the right to conduct additional CBTs.
11. Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
12. Banned items:- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallets/purses, belts and metallic wears including ornaments etc., are strictly NOT allowed inside the examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction will entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations.
13. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the above banned items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
14. Center/City allocation will depend
upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have
to other Cities/States.
15. Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table, Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility to apply through ONLINE mode to any one RRB only, depending upon their eligibility for a post. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final. Application to more than one RRB, will lead to rejection of all the applications.